Every day or so I’ll upload a new thing to the blog, so you all can check for new updates whenever, and you might find something hilarious!
- Toaster-make waffles
- Maple syrup
- Popcorn kernels
- Popcorn bag (or regular brown bag)
- Whipped cream
- Put the toaster-make waffles in a toaster for 60 seconds. You need 4.
- Stack all four waffles loosely on top of the others.
- Pour maple syrup all over the waffles.
- Put the kernels of popcorn into a popcorn bag.
- Microwave the bag on high for 4 minutes.
- Take out the popcorn.
- Dump the popcorn on the waffles.
- Squeeze a dollop of whipped cream on the… abomination.
- Garnish with one PERFECTLY placed strawberry.
Instead of annoying you to death speaking like John Moschitta Jr. about all the stuff I know, I’ll just let you read it at your own time!
Sing Through, Listen Through, A Karaoke Machine!
Turn On Lights, Turn Off Lights, A Karaoke Machine!
Play, Stop, Pause, Disc In, A Karaoke Machine!
Those Are All Facts.