Pidan (Chinese) or alkalized eggs is a Chinese delicacy from either duck or chicken eggs. With many other names, thousand-year or century-old egg, but it does not take 1000 or 100 years. It takes about 30 days. They are very black, and taste, well… it’s all relative. These eggs are soaked in a solution for 15 days in summer, 20 days in winter. They sometimes have a pungent smell from ammonia.
- Prep the solution: 1 Liter of water, 72g of sodium chloride(NaCl), and 42g of sodium hydroxide(NaOH). Dissolve the NaCl and NaOH completely in water. Boil and then let cool.
- Let the eggs sit in the solution for about 10 days at 15 to 20oC.
- Take out the eggs and rinse them. Allow them to dry naturally.
- Coat with PVA or some air-tight packaging material. An alternative is to add red soil to the solution after the eggs are removed. Coat the eggs with the solution, and roll them in rice. Age for about 2 weeks.
- Crack the eggs lightly and remove the shell. The white should look grayish, translucent color and gelatinous texture. The yolk, when sliced, looks grayish-green.
- Serve by cutting into wedges.
Everyone, this year is half man-smell and half REALLY bad man-smell. But overall it’s brown.
Not many mask wearers in a pandemic? Not much respect over the black? No thank you. I don’t know if this year is really better than 2019.
But all is well in the upcoming years. Along with many new games, shows, and more all coming to 202X.
Biden is our good future!
Dasa Is A Scientific Unrealisic NASA Based Proto-Sattelite (Sattellite And Prototype) Used On ISS, The Mars Thing…. (Space-Etc.) Dasa Also Creates Internet On Saturn!!? Isn’t That CRAZY!!? Dasa Is Like We Said Unrealistic Only In Movies Based Off Of Real-Life Or……. That’s Pretty Much It..
Your Skull Protects your Brain.
Pianos are amazing with keys and Black ones too! Oh the sound of keys…
Guitars have lots of pedals! and way more sounds than you think there is! SUPER Shifter, SUPER Chorus, Noise Supperpressor, Wah Wah pedal, ha! what the wah? also an AMP too!
Humans are nice to you. they all have things inside of them called “cells” and lots and lots and lots chemicals! They have a brain to think with, joints that makes your body move and cartilage. most parts of your body don’t have as much cartilage. P.S. your nose is made out of cartilage!