- Toaster-make waffles
- Maple syrup
- Popcorn kernels
- Popcorn bag (or regular brown bag)
- Whipped cream
- Put the toaster-make waffles in a toaster for 60 seconds. You need 4.
- Stack all four waffles loosely on top of the others.
- Pour maple syrup all over the waffles.
- Put the kernels of popcorn into a popcorn bag.
- Microwave the bag on high for 4 minutes.
- Take out the popcorn.
- Dump the popcorn on the waffles.
- Squeeze a dollop of whipped cream on the… abomination.
- Garnish with one PERFECTLY placed strawberry.